Summer Employment at Barber Park
Ada County Parks and Waterways
(Employed by A.E.S. Inc. An Employment Source)
Seasonal Ground Worker – positions available, April through September.
- Idaho driver’s license required
- Maintain Parks grounds, bike path, and trails
- Operate small powered equipment (trimmer, mower, blower, etc.)
- Clean restrooms and empty garbage
Parking Booth Cashier – positions available for up to 12 weeks.
- Provide friendly customer service
- Operate cash registers
- Handle cash and credit card transactions
NOTE: You will be required to work weekends and holidays. Floating season runs mid-June through Labor Day, seven days a week.
Weather and/or water conditions could affect opening and closing dates.