In observance of Independence Day, Ada County Landfill will be closed, on Thursday, July 4th. We will resume normal business hours on July 5th from 7 AM – 6 PM. Thank you!
The Ada County Landfill seeks to pro-actively manage County waste disposal facilities, enforce applicable codes, and provide reasonably priced and environmentally acceptable methods for solid and hazardous wastes reduction and disposal for County residents and businesses.
The services provided by the 2,700-acre multi-use Ada County Landfill Complex include:
- Maintenance of a sanitary landfill for acceptance of solid wastes generated by Ada County residents
- Operation of a permanent year-round facility for disposal of household and small business hazardous wastes
- Contractual oversight of the franchised trash collection in unincorporated Ada County ensuring compliance with trash pick up, recycling and rates
- On-site recycling programs for wood, tires, automotive batteries, refrigerators, and air conditioner.
- Educational resource for local schools and service groups
- Ada County Solid Waste Advisory Committee