Make Payments - Juvenile Court

(Please see for the latest version of this information)

Home > Juvenile Court > Make Payments

Make Payments

Fees and Restitution

Ada County Juvenile Court Services is committed to helping juveniles and their parents meet their court-ordered financial obligations in as timely a manner as possible.  Juvenile court costs are associated with specific programs that juveniles are required to complete as part of their terms of probation.  Most juvenile court costs are assessed at sentencing hearings and will be added to the juvenile’s financial account.

Restitution will be ordered at the sentencing hearing, restitution review, restitution hearing, or mediation. Court costs and restitution are required to be paid in full within 30 days from the date the judge signs the order, or by the terms in your payment plan. Failure to make payments on any unpaid balance could result in contempt charges being filed, or other actions as necessary to collect outstanding fees and restitution.

visa and mastercard logos

We accept payments in several ways, as described below.  Note:  There is a $3 transaction fee for using a credit or debit card.

1. Online here:  iCourt Portal (As of July 1, 2017, all new juvenile cases are automatically sealed; only unsealed cases can be paid online.  If able to pay online, all cases must be paid in full unless a payment plan was created by the judge.)

2. In person, at the Denton site, either by cash, check money order, or credit/debit card (Visa or MasterCard).

3. In person, at the Benjamin site, using cash, check money order, or credit/debit card (Visa or MasterCard).

4. Via U.S. mail, by check or money order.  You MUST include the juvenile’s name and case number(s) specifying the dollar amount to be applied to each case.  If this information is not provided, your check or money order will be returned unprocessed.

Please mail your payment to:

Ada County Juvenile Court Services
Court Clerk
6300 West Denton Street
Boise, ID 83704

For more information on court fees or restitution payments, you can contact us at (208) 577-4800