ACEM is responsible for developing, maintaining and disseminating a variety of emergency response plans related to how this community prepares for and responds to disasters. ACEM makes available the following hazard-specific response plans developed collectively by the emergency response agencies within Ada County. Plans are always under review and subject to revision, but these documents represent the latest publicly available emergency plans. In addition, these plans are also available at most area libraries and may be checked out and copied.
For posting online these plans have been translated from their original format to Adobe Acrobat format. Viewing these files requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software. To obtain the free Reader click the link on the left. This page also contains resources to help organizations develop their own response plans, as well as links to a variety of federal emergency plans.
- Ada County Flood Response Plan, updated December 2018
- Ada County HAZMAT Response Plan, updated November 2018
- Ada County Joint Information System Plan, updated December 2017
- Ada County Wildfire Response Plan, updated August 2018
- Ada County Emergency Operations Plan, updated December 2018
- Ada County Hazard Mitigation Plan
- DHHS Medical Services Support Plan for Acts of Chem/Bio Terrorism
- Federal Interagency Domestic Terrorism Concept of Operations
- National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- National Infrastructure Protection Plan
- National Response Framework
- USDA National Emergency Response Plan for a Highly Contagious Animal Disease
- National Animal Health Emergency Management System Guidelines