Benefits of Vote by Mail Elections
- Keeps regular voters engaged.
- Encourages new voter participation.
- Centralizes and streamlines election administration.
- Increases transparency in the election process.
- Presents no partisan advantage.
- Protects voters’ right to a secret ballot.
- Uses signature verification to eliminate voting fraud.
- Uses technology to inform voters about the status of their ballot.
Overseas and Military Voting
As a U.S. citizen or military member overseas, you have the ability to receive your ballot by fax or email.
- You need to complete the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) for citizens overseas.
- You must waive your right to a secret ballot on the FPCA form.
- Make sure you give the mail service plenty of time to return your ballots to our office.
- Ballots must be in the office by 8 p.m. on Election Day.