Qualifications to Register:
* You must turn 18 by election day.
* You must be a U.S. citizen.
* Felons may not register until they have completed the terms of their sentence.
* You must have lived in Ada County for 30 days prior to Election Day.
* Provide valid photo identification (State issued ID, tribal card, U.S. passport, or a current student ID).
* You must provide proof of residency (A bank statement, vehicle registration, utility bill etc.).
* You must provide either a State ID number or the last 4 digits of your social security number.
The voter registration form is available (click above) if you would like to fill it out and send it to our office.
Voters affiliated with one of the recognized political parties may change their party affiliation with the form below by sending it to our office via email at email@example.com or by mail to:
400 N Benjamin Ln, Ste 100
Boise, ID 83704