Ada County Elections Mission Statement
Safeguard the public trust by conducting fair and transparent elections that accurately reflect the intent of the electorate.
What We Do
Ada County has the largest elections office in the state of Idaho. We operate and staff 150 precincts on election day to serve 250,000 registered voters.
This office provides the following services to the citizens of Ada County:
- Administer all Federal, State, County, City and Taxing Districts Elections in Ada County.
- Maintain the database of all registered voters in Ada County.
- Provide voter registration.
- Conduct early voting and vote-by-mail programs.
- Offer proof of residency.
- Fill public information requests regarding county registration and elections history.
- Engage with the public to educate citizens about the voting process in Ada County.