FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 16, 2018
Contact: Elizabeth Mahn
2018 Property Tax Bills are in the Mail
(Boise, ID) – Property owners in Ada County should expect to receive their 2018 consolidated property tax bill in the mail in the coming days. Tax payments are due by 5:00 PM on December 20, 2018. Taxpayers are given the option of paying the taxes in full or the first half by December 20, 2018. If the first half is paid or postmarked by the due date, then the second half will be due by June 20, 2019. If taxes are not timely paid, interest and late charges will apply.
Taxpayers can choose from these convenient payment methods:
- In Person: Ada County Courthouse, 200 W. Front Street, or Public Admin. Bldg, 182 N. Cloverdale Rd
- 24/7 Dropbox: 182 N. Cloverdale Rd (Dec. 1 – Dec. 20)
- By Mail: P.O. Box 2868, Boise, ID 83701-2868
- Phone: 1-844-471-7324 (convenience fees apply)
- Online: https://client.pointandpay.net/web/AdaCounty (convenience fees apply)
For further details regarding payment options and important information, visit our website https://adacounty.id.gov/Treasurer or contact the Ada County Treasurer’s Office at 208-287-6800.