Ada County Billing Services offers a number of convenient options for payment of your trash service billing. Choose the option that best fits your needs from the choices below:
- Pay by check through the mail – Make checks payable to Ada County Billing Services and mail to P O Box 2780, Boise ID 83701. Please enclose your payment coupon, or print the account number on the face of the check.
- Pay in person – Visit our office in the Ada County Courthouse, 200 W Front Street, 2nd Floor Rm #225, Boise, ID 83702. You may also use this address when sending payments via UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Pay with a check over the phone (Free Service) – Call Ada County Billing Services at 208-577-4710. Be prepared to give us a check number, bank routing number, and bank account number. Your payment will be deposited as a one-time electronic deposit (EFT). There is no additional charge for phone check service.
- Pay using your bank’s online bill pay service – When setting up auto-pay through your bank; make sure to include your trash account number and direct payments to Ada County Billing Services, P O Box 2780, Boise ID 83701
- Pay with a debit or credit card using the ***CUSTOMER PORTAL***(Click here to access)
- Pay your trash bill with a debit or credit card online – 2.4% convenience fee will apply ($2 minimum)
- Pay your trash bill with a debit or credit card over the phone 1-855-953-2227 – 2.4% convenience fee ($2 minimum) + $1.50 IVR fee will apply
- Set Recurring payments with a debit or credit card – 2.4% convenience fee will apply ($2 minimum) for each transaction
- Manage multiple trash accounts
- Set Reminders
- ACH quarterly auto-pay – Complete, sign and return an ACH Authorization Form (and “voided” check) to set up your account for Quarterly auto-pay from your bank account. There is no additional charge for ACH auto-pay.
Check Processing (EFT) – In accordance with Federal Reserve Board guidelines, when providing a check as payment, you authorize us to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction. When we use information from your check to make an electronic fund transfer, funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day you make your payment and you will not receive your check back from your financial institution.