Financial Assistance - Billing Services

(Please see for the latest version of this information)

Home > Billing Services > Financial Assistance

Financial Assistance

Department of Indigent Services

Solid Waste Management Ordinance 786, as amended, allows for a residential customer to apply for an exemption due to financial hardship by completing the application available through Ada County Department of Indigent Services. Such application shall be submitted to the Ada County Department of Indigent Services prior to consideration by the Ada County Board of Commissioners. If approved by the board, the exmpetion is valid for one (1) year from the date of approval. Upon the exporation of one (1) year, the residential customer may submit a new application.

Please complete the form below and return to:

Ada County Department of Indigent Services,
252 E Front Street, Suite 199
Boise, ID  83701