Ada County contracts with Republic Services to provide residential and commercial solid waste removal in unincorporated Ada County (out of city limits). Ada County Billing Services handles billing and account maintenance under the Ada County contract with Republic Services. Weekly Residential trash removal and bi-weekly recycle hauling is advance billed every three months. Commercial dumpster accounts are billed monthly.
Online Customer Portal
Visit our Customer Portal for online access to account information and payment services:
- Check your trash account balance
- View, save and print copies of current and past bills
- Sign up for E-Statements ****GO PAPERLESS – GO GREEN****
- Set Reminders
- Manage multiple trash accounts
- Pay a trash bill with a Debit or Credit card online – 2.4% convenience fee ($2 minimum) will apply
- Pay your trash bill with a Debit or Credit card over the phone at 1-855-953-2227 – a 2.4% convenience fee ($2 minimum) + $1.50 IVR fee will apply
- Set up Automatic Recurring Payments with your Debit or Credit card – 2.4% convenience fee ($2 minimum) will apply
The above fee-based payment options apply only for customers who wish to use a Debit or Credit Card for payments. No fees will be charged for other standard payment options (ie, payment with check by mail, over the counter check or cash payment, online bill pay through your bank, ACH quarterly auto draft). For more information, please go to the menu at the left of this screen and click on “Payment Options”.