Our Values Assure Superior Public Service
- Continuous Learning
News & Information
- Want to learn about the Assessment and Appeal Process? Click here to learn more about the assessment and appeal process.
- Interested in what your taxes might be for 2019? Click here to check out the Idaho State Tax Commission’s Property Tax Estimator. You will need the taxable value (after exemptions) and the levy code area from your property’s Assessment Notice.
- The Assessor’s Data Dashboard is an insightful and dynamic method of visualizing our data and relationships with point-and-click ease. Updated January 23rd with 2018 data! (Note: When using Firefox, Chrome, or other browsers that do not support Adobe Flash you will need to use the download link at the upper right of the page when you open the Dashboard applet in order to view the data dashboard).
- Download the Homeowner’s Exemption application! and email the form to email@example.com. You will need your parcel number (use our Property Search link) and your Idaho Driver’s License number for validation.
- You can also change your mailing address using the Change of Address form. Note: You must use Internet Explorer browser.
- How are we doing? If you’ve visited one of our offices lately, we’d like your feedback. Use our online Comment Card form for Appraisal/Land Records or D.M.V.
- Would you like the Assessor to speak at your event? Submit our online request.
- Watch the video explaining how property taxes and valuations are determined in Idaho.
How Are We Doing?
“Shannon, thank you so much for being so easy to work with and helping me through all of the registration issues as an out of state military guy. You are a breath of fresh air and I can tell that service to others is important to you and that is your gift!”
Mitxel T. of Quantico, VA
“Can’t say enough about the quality of service!! All of the employees were extremely helpful, prompt, and friendly!”
Shanna M. of Boise
“Is it possible to make tax stuff enjoyable? Hmm… I guess so! Thanks very much!
Sandi C. of Meridian
“Working with Linda and Alissa from 2200 miles away on our family’s relocation with a 5 month old baby was seamless! What a pleasure. Fast, efficient, and understanding!
R. Michael H. of Eagle
“[She] provided a level of service rarely found in a government setting – very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient!”
Chuck K. of Boise
You can communicate with an Assessor’s Office employee at any time! Contact us today!