Our Values Assure Superior Public Service
- Continuous Learning
News & Information
- The Assessor’s Data Dashboard is an insightful and dynamic method of visualizing our data and relationships with point-and-click ease. Updated January 23rd with 2018 data! (Note: When using Firefox, Chrome, or other browsers that do not support Adobe Flash you will need to use the download link at the upper right of the page when you open the Dashboard applet in order to view the data dashboard).
- Try our new online Homeowner’s Exemption application! You will need your parcel number (use our Property Search link) and your Idaho Driver’s License number for validation.
- You can also change your mailing address using the Change of Address form. Note: You must use Internet Explorer browser.
- How are we doing? If you’ve visited one of our offices lately, we’d like your feedback. Use our online Comment Card form for Appraisal/Land Records or D.M.V.
- Would you like the Assessor to speak at your event? Submit our online request.
- Watch the video explaining how property taxes and valuations are determined in Idaho:
How Are We Doing?
“Working with Linda and Alissa from 2200 miles away on our family’s relocation with a 5 month old baby was seamless! What a pleasure. Fast, efficient, and understanding!
R. Michael H. of Eagle
“[She] provided a level of service rarely found in a government setting – very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient!”
Chuck K. of Boise
“What a friendly and helpful staff!”
Rene L. of Eagle
“Your employees are very nice and great to talk to!”
Pat R. of Boise
You can communicate with an Assessor’s Office employee at any time! Contact us today!