News & Information
- You might be surprised to learn there is not a direct correlation between property value and property tax in Idaho. Learn more about the indirect relationship between property value and property tax.
- Learn how you can reduce or defer your property taxes. See how Idaho’s Property Tax Reduction and Property Tax Deferral programs work.
- Have questions about the Assessment and Appeal Process? Learn more about the assessment and appeal process.
- You can also request a change of your mailing address online using the Change of Address form.
- How are we doing? If you’ve visited one of our offices lately, we’d like your feedback. Submit your comments today online.
How are we doing?
Wow! Just like last year the service in your office is A+ exceptional!! Oh, if our federal government could follow your example!!! Thank you Monique!
Joanne H. of Boise
“Had a long wait to be served, but your employees did a great job checking on customers in line and keeping us informed.”
Ronald M. of Ada County
“Jake was extremely helpful and friendly. In these strange times Jake made me feel “normal” and he deserves a raise! Jake went above and beyond! I had four vehicles to register. Thank you!”
Leslie C. of Boise
“What an experience!! We relocated from N.J. and registered three vehicles on three different occasions. What a big difference from our previous state. Excellent service!! Pain Free!! Congrats to management and staff. We were impressed!”
Gail S. of Meridian