If you are no longer a resident of Ada County, you must submit a copy of your new driver's license or voter registration from the county where you currently reside.

Ada County Jury Commission
200 W. Front Street, Room 4117
Boise, Idaho 83702
Fax: (208) 287-7579

Ada County OfficesCourthouse200 W. Front StreetBoise, ID 83702Phone: (208) 287-7080